45k mile maintenance

anq56

Hey,
Is 35k, 45k , 55k maintenance necessary ? my 2021 GX is coming close to 45k. major thing they gonna do is rotating tires
need your opinion. thanks all.

I've never had those done, since I change my own oil and oil and air filters. It's always good to look at your maintenance schedule to see what would be checked and/or replaced. If you've been keeping up with oil and oil and air filter changes, most likely, you are good to go without visiting the dealership to check various things.

9 hours ago, RX400h said:

I've never had those done, since I change my own oil and oil and air filters. It's always good to look at your maintenance schedule to see what would be checked and/or replaced. If you've been keeping up with oil and oil and air filter changes, most likely, you are good to go without visiting the dealership to check various things.

Yeah they told me just gonna tires this time and check the floormat. And gonna charge $220 for this service. I think it’s kinda overpriced and planning to save that for 50k miles oil change