Apple cell phone

I just purchased the Lexus TX350. I synced my iPhone to the car. I have an issue when receiving and making calls - there is a delay or pause before I hear the other party or they hear me. I say Hello about 3 or 4 times before connecting! Anybody else have this issue?

It seems you’re experiencing an annoying voice delay when making calls via wireless CarPlay in your new Lexus TX350. You’re not alone—other users have encountered similar issues with CarPlay in various vehicles. Let’s explore some potential solutions:

1. Check Your Connection:

• Ensure that your iPhone is properly connected to the car’s CarPlay system. Faulty cables or weak wireless connections can cause delays.
    • If using wireless CarPlay, verify that your iPhone and the car’s multimedia system are paired correctly.
  2. Reset CarPlay:

3. Software Updates:

• Make sure your iPhone’s iOS and the Lexus multimedia system are up to date. Sometimes software updates address compatibility issues.
  4. Incompatible Hardware:

• Check if your iPhone model is compatible with CarPlay. Some older iPhones may not work seamlessly with certain car systems.
    • Similarly, ensure that your Lexus TX350’s multimedia system is compatible with CarPlay.
  5. Contact Apple Support: