2009 IS250 black screen PLEASE HELP

My 2009 is250 has a black radio screen, there is still sound coming from the radio when its on but none of the buttons around it work. I have replaced practically all of the fuses related to the head unit and it did not fix my issue. Should I buy a new head unit? some people are saying its the main board. I really just need some help here

Your 2009 Lexus IS250 experiencing a black radio screen with functioning sound but unresponsive buttons can be quite frustrating. Let’s explore some potential solutions:

1. Main Circuit Board Replacement:

• The navigation unit screen in your IS250 might be staying black upon startup, affecting the radio controls and climate control.
    • A common fix for this issue is to replace the main circuit board. This resolves the problem in 99% of cases.
    • If you’re comfortable with DIY repairs, you can consider sourcing a replacement circuit board and installing it yourself. Otherwise, seek professional assistance.
  2. Head Unit Assessment:

• Usually, when a radio stops working, the issue lies with the head unit itself.
    • Since you’ve already replaced fuses related to the head unit, it’s worth checking if the eject button (if applicable) is functioning.
    • If the head unit remains unresponsive, it might indeed be time to consider a new head unit.
  3. Resetting the System:

• Sometimes, a simple system reset can work wonders.
    • Try holding down the audio system power button for about 10 seconds until you see the Lexus logo appear. This indicates that the reboot process has begun.
    • After the reset, observe if the screen responds or if any buttons start working.
  4. Professional Diagnosis:

• If none of the above steps yield results, it’s advisable to consult a professional technician.
    • They can perform a thorough diagnosis to pinpoint the exact issue and recommend the best course of action.

I really appreciate the suggestions, I'm really just trying to do this as cheap as possible at the moment, not sure which route that would be. it seems everything is going to be around $400