Nissen -or- Koyorad replacement radiator?

The car ('01 RX) will before long be graced with enough parts  maintenance to set it up for it's -next- quarter million miles+, and I figure that the 23 year old radiator has experienced -more than- it's fair share of heat stress.

OE spec. (NOT Lexus parts counter, though) radiators from either Nissen, or Koyorad are very close in delivered cost.

Would anyone out there with more experience than me make a recommendation between either of those manufacturers?

I'm nearly steering toward the Nissen from several -brag- aspects on the manufacturer's site (tank materials, tube arrangement), but figured I'd run it past the Lexus group before I have one or the other sent from the warehouser. 

I've decided to order the Nissen replacement due to those 'brag' indicators on the manufacturer's site.

The upper/lower tank materials are touted as non-recycled material that is infused with a fiberglass admixture.

The downflow heat transfer tubes are 'bragged-up' about the 5mm 'closeness' to their neighbors, versus 10mm as employed by all competitive products.

There were several other manufacturing 'brag' aspects indicated, but I'd tend to believe that most all of that is quite similar to competitor's practices.