Recommendations?

Sando

Hi, I am a new member to this entire Lexus forum, plus being a woman, I feel I'm in unknown territory!  : )   I am trying to find the right place to place my car for sale, however, after reading all the instructions about having to have 30 posts or more, etc, etc, I'm guessing I'm not allowed to post something "for sale" .   Does anyone know of a good site or place for placing an ad for a  Unicorn or special car for sale?   I really only know about the free sights like craigslist but I know I will end up receiving tons of calls from dealers which I don't want.  Thanks in advance for any help sent my way ~ greatly appreciated !   

Hi, Sandie.

Have you thought about Autotrader.com? Placing an ad in it does cost about $50. I have sold a few cars and some auto parts on craigslist, but I would not recommend going that route if you would be selling the car, yourself. I most recently sold a 2014 Mazda 3 to a woman who brough along her male friend. 

There is also Cars & Bids: Auctions of cool modern cars, trucks, and SUVs (carsandbids.com)

I haven't gone this route but Doug DeMuro, the guy who started this sight, is a San Diego native. He previously worked for Autotrader.com

• Like 1