What is wrong with my car

So my 2006 Lexus IS250's car alarm started faintly going off and beeping every 3 seconds or so. I can't use my key fob to lock or unlock the car I have to do it manually and even then it won't really work. I had to turn the key and open the door at the same time rather than the door being unlocked after I turn the key. Once inside, I can't start the car. It recognizes that I have the key near since it gives me the green light when I press the brake down to start the car, but the car doesn't turn over or anything. No reaction when I press the button to start the car. However, the check engine light is on. I can't turn off the car either (if it's even on, I think it is since I see the check engine light). What is wrong with the car?

Edited by Goldenightime
Misspelling

Your security system has either activated or gone defective. Disconnect the negative terminal of the battery for a few hours, measure the voltage in the battery. It should read min 12.4 normal fully charged battery is 12.7. If it is below 12.5 put a charger on it and make sure it is fully charged. A defective or flat battery can cause this issue with the security system too. Then hook it back up. If that doesn'tclear the fault, get a code reader and see what codes are stored. Once you have that you can work from there.