Mark Levinson stereo going silent or losing base

Anyone else have the Mark Levinson system in a newer NX, well my 2024 system craps out at as low as a 53 volume, has shut off numerous times at above 60. What is going on, the dealership says it is a "safety" software program, but the music can't go loud, I have little base, and feel like i got ripped off.

Also, where is the amp location and the subwoofer location, can't seem to find either.

Anyone please help

Hello, Robert.

It's sad to say, but you may consider thinking your NX to a different dealership.

• 1 month later...

Maybe you haven't been ripped off but sold on a promise of sound excellence that just isn't there. I have a new '24 NX with the Levinson system. I have found it to be underwhelming. I have been disappointed at the lack of bass and power. I have decided to take my new car into a professional stereo installer to boost the amp, speakers and sub-woofer. 

But if there is a technical issue that your dealership is balking at addressing call another dealership for help; it may equip you with info to present to your current dealer. Good luck!

Edited by mplsrube