Windshield wiper heater

The owner’s manual for the 2024 RX350 suggests that the windshield wiper heater can be activated by pressing an unlabeled dash button. However, it seems you’re having trouble locating this button.

Unfortunately, I couldn’t find specific instructions for the 2024 RX350 model. I recommend checking your vehicle’s user manual for detailed instructions. If you’re still having trouble, you might find it helpful to watch a tutorial or contact your local Lexus dealership for assistance. They should be able to guide you through the process.

Please note that not all models may come equipped with a windshield wiper heater, so it’s also possible that your vehicle may not have this feature. If you believe your vehicle should have this feature and it’s not working, it may be best to have your vehicle inspected by a professional.

Thanks.  The unlabeled button does not show the option. The sticker  label lists the heater on it so it must be there. I’ll ask the dealer.

• Thanks 1

On 1/17/2024 at 11:13 PM, LexusJDB said:

I learned that the owners manual is incorrect  On the 2024 you press the climate button to get to the window wiper heater, not the button with the dots on it!  Lesson learned and why you need a good dealership--which we have!

• Thanks 1