How to get Sirius back?

All of a sudden, Sirius isn't working. The in-car display says that I'm not subscribed, but I am.

The instructions from Sirius on how to "refresh" say to go to Radio and choose "Satellite" as the input, but I don't see "Satellite" as an option (it's a 2023 ES350). The owner's manual isn't helpful.

Has anyone else had this problem?

Thank you!

Did you call Sirius/XM?

I've called them at times to verify my subscription. They are very helpful.

• Like 1

Thanks, RX400h. I did: Sirius says my subscription is active. I think the problem may not be on their end. I think the problem is that the car is not connecting to the satellite. I suppose I should call Lexus.

6 hours ago, IreneAdler said:

Thanks, RX400h. I did: Sirius says my subscription is active. I think the problem may not be on their end. I think the problem is that the car is not connecting to the satellite. I suppose I should call Lexus.

Good idea

• 2 weeks later...

My mistake: turns out it was a problem with Sirius, not the car. The first person I spoke with at Sirius wasn't able to solve it, so I assumed it was something wrong with the satellite connection. However,  the second person I spoke with at Sirius was able to "refresh" the connection.  Thanks all the same for your input, RX400h.

• Like 1