Battery date code

Dannoh

I recently purchased a used 2018 RX350 and found that the battery needed a good cleaning.  While searching for a date code, I found a code stamped in the top of the battery case.  It reads 6KEQ.  The battery is manufactured by Johnson Controls out of Milwaukee, Wisconsin.  Can anyone out there decipher this code, as I can find nothing on the internet regarding the manufacturer's date coding.  Thanks for any information

The date code for a Johnson Controls Battery, like the 6KEQ2, is typically stamped on the top of the battery. It’s almost always the first number and first letter1. For example, a code like “B7” would mean the battery was manufactured in February 20071. However, the exact location and format can vary, so it’s best to check the battery carefully. If you’re still having trouble finding or deciphering the code, you might want to contact Johnson Controls directly for assistance.