LS430 2001 uneven rear suspension

0-0-0

Hi.

My rear suspension seems to be uneven. The left side (US driver side) is riding about an inch higher than the right side (US passenger side).

Between the gap of the rear tyre and the arch, I can stick my 4 fingers and thumb into the left side. In comparison the right side, I can only stick four fingers in the gap.

I'm struggling to figure out what could possibly be causing this. I've recently replaced the right side strut and left side bearing and upper control arm.

However neither of these things seem to be the reason why the left air suspension seems to be inflating more than the right.

There doesn't seem to be a leak or inflation issues, because I can flick the height to high and it will inflate fine, except with the unevenness.

I've adjusted the left side height sensor, but this seems to lower or raise both sides.

I remember reading that the right side sensor only adjusts the light beams, not the height.

Should I adjust the right side height sensor? Or should I seek professional help in regards to height adjustment and rear wheel alignment and tracking?

I cannot provide a picture as of current. It does not look apparent visually anyway.