RX 400h leans to the right

Aleksandrs

Hey guys! 

I recently bought a Lexus RX400 h from a private person, straight away I noticed that its leaning to the right, he assured me that I suppose to do a wheel alignment and everything going to be fine, so I did, but the funny thing alignment by itself been almost perfect. After I tried to change the tires, I did balance but nothing helped out. What you could recommend to me? Which details are supposed to be seen and changed? Really fell in love with this baby, but this small thing disturbs me daily. Have a good day!

Aleksandrs( Norway)

On 10/30/2023 at 12:26 AM, RX400h said:

Are you saying that it TILTS to the right or STEERS to the right?

I would say both, it's not easy to handle a wheel in the middle position( slowly goes to the right), and at the same time, previous tires had been worn from the right side edge.

On 10/30/2023 at 12:26 AM, RX400h said:

Are you saying that it TILTS to the right or STEERS to the right?

I would say both, it's not easy to handle a wheel in the middle position( slowly goes to the right), and at the same time, previous tires had been worn from the right side edge.

I think you really need to go to an alignment shop that also is very familiar with and can replace suspension components. Our RX400h has a worn-out control arm bushing that may be affecting its alignment.

On 11/1/2023 at 10:03 PM, RX400h said:

I think you really need to go to an alignment shop that also is very familiar with and can replace suspension components. Our RX400h has a worn-out control arm bushing that may be affecting its alignment.

Thank you, going to try to reach a different workshop.