Squeaking noise from front left wheel+ crunshing noise

Hi everyone,

im facing a strange problem with my 01 GS430. First i noticed a strange squeaking noise from the front left Wheel when driving slow (approx. Until 10mph after that its gone) had that noise a few weeks after i bought the car. Already did the front brakes completly + ball joints (previous owner didnt replaced them).

After i replaced the brakes, a crunching noise additional occured but only if i drive the car for a few km‘s.

The brake disc isnt touching anything (what i first thought), thats the point that is driving me nuts as i now its coming from the left wheel bit not the disc as i thought. I dont now if its the wheel bearing maybe?

hope you guys can help me, i have attached two videos where you can hear both noises.

Usually, a wheel bearing noise is most evident when the vehicle is rounding a corner, not when the vehicle is traveling in a straight line.

Thats whats also confusing me. All of the noises doesnt really Sound like a Wheel bearing. Maybe the brake caliper is to tight, as the disc isnt touching the heat shield as thought at first.