Custom In Dash Dvd/nav Screen In A 92 Lexus Es 300

hey guys new here any one of ya know a site that can build a custom in dash screen dvd/nav unit like those new es 300....not the ones that flip out....i'd like to know an estimate or someting like that gonna repaint my car and have a built in nav unit like the newer model....thnks.....

hey guys new here any one of ya know a site that can build a custom in dash screen dvd/nav unit like those new es 300....not the ones that flip out....i'd like to know an estimate or someting like that gonna repaint my car and have a built in nav unit like the newer model....thnks.....

email pioneersuby@woh.rr.com for pictures of 92 es300 with the newer es300 nav unit installed. it has plug in and play wiring harness for 1992 es300 and denso made dvd gps computer just like the 2001 up lexus models. the unit comes with 1992 es300 stereo installation bezel and brackets ready to install in the dash. the price is 1500.00 . since it ia 2 piece unit the tv tuner and dvd player can be added to play on the navigation screen......................................................................................another nice upgrade for a 1992 es300 is a state of the art 2003 toyota woodfaced 6 disc indash cd changer , cassette rds radio unit plug in and play for 500.00. it fits perfectly in the es 300 stereo space. also email pioneersuby@woh.rr.com for pictures of this unit.