Do Pulleys Give You More Hp?

white ice

for my first mods,

1. BFI, of course!!!

2. change pulleys http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...&category=38634

3. electric fans

my goal is to get a little more power, but nothing to extreme.

would these be good first mods are are they not even worth it? what would be some good first mods? anyone have some good advice?

Pulleys are ok, but you really won't notice much of anything and your car might run a little wierd since it is stock. If you decide to get pulleys anyway, i would go with unorthadox pulleys instead of some no-name brand that you probably can't trust. First mods are always dependent on what you want to do in the future, so good advice is spend wisely the first time and save money in the end. Trust me, i know from experience.

Pulleys are ok, but you really won't notice much of anything and your car might run a little wierd since it is stock.  If you decide to get pulleys anyway, i would go with unorthadox pulleys instead of some no-name brand that you probably can't trust.  First mods are always dependent on what you want to do in the future, so good advice is spend wisely the first time and save money in the end.  Trust me, i know from experience.

I couldn't agree more. I wouldn't purchase no-name pulleys. I sell, and have seen many sets of UR pulleys go on cars. They are top-notch quality, that's definitely worth the money.