Is This A Good Deal?

Lexicon

I just came across from a dealer a 96 LS400 Coach Edition with 133,000 miles in very nice shape. They are asking $11,900. I would like to buy it for under $11,000 does that seem like a good deal. It is a clean inside and out and no visual defects. I need to put in on a lift still. However before I do can I get opinions as this is my first Lexus I am buying and I am a newbie

TIA :cheers:

I just came across from a dealer a 96 LS400 Coach Edition with 133,000 miles in very nice shape. They are asking $11,900. I would like to buy it for under $11,000 does that seem like a good deal. It is a clean inside and out and no visual defects. I need to put in on a lift still. However before I do can I get opinions as this is my first Lexus I am buying and I am a newbie

TIA :cheers:

$11,000 I THINK THAT'S ABOUT RIGHT. OFCOURSE IF U BUY IT UNDER $11,000 THAT EVEN BETTER.

BUT MAKE SURE U BRING A MECHANIC WITH U TO CHECK IT OUT FIRST BEFORE U SIT DOWN FOR THE PRICE.

It sounds like a nice car, but having just completed a buying run, I can say that I received offers for 96 LS 400s with under 100K miles for $12000 and could have gotten a 97 LS with 120K miles for a tad over $12K. Several 97s with 110K were at 12,500 Maybe offer $10-$11000 if you like it.