Leak In Front Passenger Footwell

lowrider

Hello again,

Man, the first time I post here about the longevity of my timimg belt and all the sudden I start getting issues.

I did a cursory search of topics on leaks but found mostly power steering or coolant leaks.

My problem:

Just two days ago I noticed the carpet on the front passenger side has a wet stain, not a big one, running down from the top of the footwell in a stream flow.

It had not been raining or a least not hard. I freaked out and wet vac'd and dried the whole thing. Actually, it prompted me to shampoo all the carpets and mats.

With everything dry I put back the mats last night. This morning on the ride to work I'm admiring my job on the carpet when I see a wet spot spreading out from under the mat.

I get to work and race around to the passenger side, lift the mat and lo and behold a new stream of wetness. Now, This was overnight and it did not rain at all.

Can anyone enlighten me as to what might be happening here before I start trouble shooting? The liquid did not have a color or smell to it so I assume I'm not leaking fluids from the car.

I appreciate any and all responses. If you need more info please ask. Thanks in advance.

Chester

94 LS400 183,600 mi

It seems as if your drain plug for the AC coil is Plugged up. The coil is under the glove box. The drain is behind the right wheel well. If your AC is running you should see condensation dripping to the ground and not to your floor mat.