Tutorials

92Lex

Me a pro? Haha...that's funny stuff!!

I think keeping within only the LOC community is a great idea but there are others that just surf the web and never really come across LOC. We have to "increase our coverage area"...sharing is caring you know so I wouldn't mind having lexls post some of my tutorials on his site...as long as he has links back to LOC at the bottom of every tutorial. But yeah lexls...I do have larger pics...I just resized them so they would load faster.

If you really think about it...our community isn't really all that small...and it sure wouldn't hurt to make friends outside of this community either.

I sure am interested Matthew!! Please let me know the details.

:unsure:

I've added....1st generation timing belt and water pump and a how to remove painted pin stripes..plus a few others. I'm not an expert (I'm only a smog check test only technician) so I'm sure that if I'm able to do these then almost anyone will be capable of doing the same. I found this club and people here to be very helpful so hopefully my tutorials will give back somehow. If I missed anything please feel free to add to it.

This probably sound crazy but I am having trouble finding the tutorials can you please help me!

I think keeping within only the LOC community is a great idea but there are others that just surf the web and never really come across LOC. We have to "increase our coverage area"...sharing is caring you know so I wouldn't mind having lexls post some of my tutorials on his site...as long as he has links back to LOC at the bottom of every tutorial. But yeah lexls...I do have larger pics...I just resized them so they would load faster.

If you really think about it...our community isn't really all that small...and it sure wouldn't hurt to make friends outside of this community either.

Exactly. My site gets a lot of traffic from search engines. There are tons of people that just need info and don't have time to search forums or don't know about them. However, they are probably used to searching for things on Google or Yahoo (just redesigned BTW). When they search there's a good chance of them hitting my site, more so than LOC. Don't get me wrong I'm not dissing the forum, I love it, but the nature of the code determines these things. To make a long story short, my site will be more prominent in the search engines as time goes on. Anyway, searching brings a lot of new people in.

I sure am interested Matthew!! Please let me know the details.

drop me a pm buddy, with the username and password you wish to use, and I'll arrange the rest ;)

Exactly.  My site gets a lot of traffic from search engines.  There are tons of people that just need info and don't have time to search forums or don't know about them.  However, they are probably used to searching for things on Google or Yahoo (just redesigned BTW).  When they search there's a good chance of them hitting my site, more so than LOC.  Don't get me wrong I'm not dissing the forum, I love it, but the nature of the code determines these things.  To make a long story short, my site will be more prominent in the search engines as time goes on.  Anyway, searching brings a lot of new people in.

we get around 45,000 unique visitors a month ;)

You interested in sharing your tutorials, and having them added to the knowledgebase bud?