Gs Parts

howdie all, I'm new to this and just signed up with lextasy as well. hoping to be at the next L.A. lextasy meet. A few questions: friend burned a hole with a cig on my front passenger right grill just above the dash, I'm looking for the grill to replace it, anyone knows where? Also I've read some posts. The stereo screen seem to burned out, prominent problem with lexus I think, looking to install stereo but I've seem some with chrome custom made plates over the air conditioning system and the stereo system, anyone knows where? Any suggestion of stereo to intall? don't need TV nor nav.. Shall I change the speakers, the stock sounds are pretty good. Also do after market body kits kind of unfitting like I've heard from some people?

tks inadvance for response

Hey there Henson, I'm new here too.

In relation to the speaker grill thing, it certainly wouldn't hurt to look in www.car-part.com

It is an EXCELLENT collaboration of "salvage yards" that are computer linked across the country using special software.

You may not find or be able to pull up the grill at that website, BUT, by putting in a more common part, or a bigger assembly, you can find and call some of those places that would be near you.

I'd bet you could find the radio there if you wanted to...

I just found a fender and door in great shape for my car.

Or, I would think you could just order it from a Lexus Parts counter at any dealer.

Welcome to the site, there's lots of good reading in the older threads!

Steve, with any luck on my part, I should be shopping with you very very soon! :)

Should know tomorrow night,.......well, maybe Friday. Hoping to be a proud new owner of a used Lex.