22's For My Lx

gslx4s

I have found the wheels that are going on my LX. They are called the FIX by Kaotik. I am going to use the wheel in the size of 22 inchs and 9.5 wide. Look at the picture. I can't wait to put them on...

fix.thumb.jpg

CS, is that you? Glad to hear you found some wheels! What tires are you going to do?

Is that the big "B"? Glad to see you on our site. I am running the Toyo's. You know what i did want to run right? lol... :D I still have love for those three letters.. H.R.E...nothing better IMO I will post pictures in a bit..

P.S.

Let me know when you wnat to start on your GS..... :cheers:

Yessir, it's me! I'm glad to have stumbled across this site- pretty cool so far.

Looks fantastic, "pimp-master C!!" Dude, that really changes the truck for the better.

I'm not much of a chrome guy, but it totally works on the LX470.

How's the ride with the new wheels/tires? Are the wife & Big-D happy rollin' it?

I've already got H&R coilovers and 20" HREs on the GS- the fun has only begun!

I'll call you Thursday 6/12.

Regards,

B :magic:

• 3 weeks later...

I have Chrome 4 22"Momo Vantage wheels that came off of a 1999 Lexus LX470. These are 22"x9.45($900 on internet) 5 lug on 150

The tires are Nitto EXTREME w/70%tread left. Any one interested in purchasing them? 714-968-6115 Orang County, Ca.

• 3 weeks later...
I have Chrome 4 22"Momo Vantage wheels that came off of a 1999 Lexus LX470. These are 22"x9.45($900 on internet) 5 lug on 150

The tires are Nitto EXTREME w/70%tread left. Any one interested in purchasing them? 714-968-6115 Orang County, Ca.

I am interested in them. Can you post some PICS? Will call later.