Car System

I am thinking about buying some subs and an amp just off like ebay and having my friend install it for me, my question is do i need anything to hook up the system to my stock head unit or do i need some kind of adapter thing? Will I run into any problems with this?

It would help if you printed out a copy of the stock wiring diagram for the system. I doubt there is any harness that you can buy that'll convert the stock wiring into something you can wire into your amps. I didn't install limiters on the pre-outs from the Nak deck. I just put RCA ends onto the wires and ran them straight into my amps. I think the stock headunit has a 4 volt pre-out through I'm not sure.

I could look at the wires on my car to tell you which colours to use, etc. I've got a 4 channel powering the speakers in the stock locations. High passed at 150 hz. And then a sub amp powering a pair of 12's, low passed at 150 hz. It sounds phenominal in there, and I've been around car stereos for years... :D

Aaron