My "new" 1990 Ls400

RaoulDuke

Tomorrow morning will be the first day i drive my "new" Lexus LS400. The car has 260,000 miles, but the engine/transmission are in beautiful condition, along with the rest of the car. I'm relatively new to the world of Lexus, does anybody have any mod/add-ons, or performance upgrades they recommend? Any ideas welcome.

Tomorrow morning will be the first day i drive my "new" Lexus LS400.  The car has 260,000 miles, but the engine/transmission are in beautiful condition, along with the rest of the car.  I'm relatively new to the world of Lexus, does anybody have any mod/add-ons,  or performance upgrades they recommend?  Any ideas welcome.

Welcome and congrats on your "new" LS!!!

What you can do is what I want on mine...you could change the exhaust,like flowmaster or borla...if emissions isnt a problem customize your own exhaust system...you can add and air intake system, from injen perhaps...upgrade your brakes to drilled rotters...or if you have the funds and want all out...look for lextacy in this forum...you could supercharge your LS for about $5k...just some suggestions....Again welcome and Congrats

Travieso~13

congrats on your new car......you'll love the LS

However, its not the best choice for modding or suping up, if thats what your getting at

just a good ole smooth riding luxery cruiser :lol:

Ditto on that one Silvermate :cheers:

Duke - she needs good maintenance, fluids, filters, etc - and a good Wax now and then!!!! :D

Mr Duke, keep in mind that the Lexus is more like the White Whale than the Red Shark, and should be driven accordingly.

Of course it simply wouldn't do to streak the sides of the car as in "Fear and Loathing"

Remember too, that when the going gets weird, the weird turn pro.