Having A Hard Time Getting Past Repair Record

I am having a tough time getting my past repair record from the lexus database.

So far I have asked the dealer near me and he said they don't have CVSH but will get it in the next year or so. :(

Then I emailed 7 lexus dealers a bit away and they are giving me the cold shoulder. Only 1 retuned and only said that my car was last worked on in 1998 and that is all he can tell me. :chairshot:

Any suggestions...without driving all over US and Canada... for a lexus dealer that has the CVSH. :blink:

You got one answer - why are you so sure it's wrong?

It's quite possible that the owner took it to Lexus for the first few years and then started going to another shop. Unless you know where that shop is, you'll never find the records.

You'll probably have better luck finding the previous owner(s) and asking. Start with the place you purchased the car. If you explain that you're just looking for maintenance records, they may be willing to help.

>You got one answer - why are you so sure it's wrong?

It is correct but I need to know what was done. They have not provided that.

>It's quite possible that the owner took it to Lexus for the first few years and then >started going to another shop. Unless you know where that shop is, you'll never >find the records.

The original dealer was Erin-Park lexus in Missisauga (Toronto) but these guys are unhelpful.

>You'll probably have better luck finding the previous owner(s) and asking. Start >with the place you purchased the car. If you explain that you're just looking for

I have tried.

Henceforth, for those people who think they can get the repair records from any lexus dealer...I wish you luck...it aint easy. :cries: