Hiding Paint Chips

Hey everybody. I just wanted to know if anybody knows some good deatailing treatments that can hide or take away tiny rock-chips on the front of my 96 ES300 (prefferably a hand-buffing/waxing method... Ive heard about wet-sanding or something like that in one of the other posts about removing rock-chips, which I would be horrified to do, on top of me not wanting to ruin my $40 manicure B) )???? I read a few posts telling how to properly detail your car to get back paint luster and eliminate paint swirls (which my car has, and its pretty noticable since it's black :cries: ), but I do want to try and hide the paint chips on the hood and grille mainly (and to try and blend in some of the touch-up paint that the previous owner applied if possible). Help!

a good product for small paint chips is the paint pen......you can get them at most places now, you can also order a direct match off of the internet (can't remember the site right now though)

its kinda like a ball point pen, and you just press it on the chip and presto, its done, let it dry follow up with a polish and wax. and you are good to go..

i dont' know how to blend sloppy touch up paint caked on other than wetsanding.....but please dont' try it if you have never done it.......probably want to take it to a professional...........you need a Porter cable polisher, or equivelent, to take the wetsand marks off too.

good luck