Cd Player Problem

bobalvis

Thanks, I tried the cd holder and it goes in and comes out easily. All CD's are in corrrectly, but when the holder is installed, you can hear it trying to insert a disk with no luck, then error 23. I changed the disk number on the radio console and once again heard it trying to install the disk. then error 23 again. Once it gave me error 14 and I had to turn the power off and back on before the holder would come out.

Bob

• 3 months later...
Once it gave me error 14 and I had to turn the power off and back on before the holder would come out.

Bob

I'm having an error 14-I have to turn the power off to get the cartridge out too. I can hear it unloading the disc, but then, it displays error 14, and no sound comes out. Can someone with a repair manual/the knowledge tell me what it means. It sucks living in the boondocks with only like 2 radio stations and no cd player. I've already run one of those cd laser cleaners, but that didn't work.