Gold Emblems For Sc400

tg8tor

i just ordered 4 new gold emblems from www.lextasy.com . havent got them yet. they cost me about $130. they dont pop into the holes, but they come with some 3m doublesided adhesive. the guy says you will destroy the emblem before it comes off so im willing to bet you dont have to wory. its 30 per L 35 for the lexus and 40 for the SC400

• 2 years later...

:cheers: Hi!

I am new to the website....I am looking for replacement parts for a "faded" gold package for my red '95 SC400....I see that there were some parts available within the last 6 months....are any still for sale?

I am also interesed in a source for the wheel emblem pieces (chrome w/ gold "L"'s)

Thanks!

Sheila

• 2 years later...

you are right it it very 90's. I have a 93 SC400 and the gold plated on this gold car are badly faded. I wanted to either make them chrome or the smoked color. I hate the gold package and want to get rid of it. Chrome on a gold SC I have seen. Never seen a gold SC with the smoked emblems. Any suggestions?

i figured, since my emblems were broken, i just went ahead and shaved off the remains and filled in the holes. might as well if i'm doing full body modz... no, i'm not going to re-apply the emblems. cuz, if someone looks at my car and can't tell if it's a Lexus, then they don't deserve to know what i'm driving... :P