Door Lock Actuator Front Left (Driver Door). Lexus es 250

I have a beautiful 1991 Lexus ES250.  Two days ago the driver door would not open.  All other door actuators work properly.  The local Lexus dealer informs me that the Door Lock Actuator is no longer available from Lexus.  Part # 6912032010.  Has anyone had a similar problem, and is there an after market Door Lock Actuator that would be available?  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Jerry Houchens

Hello, Jerry.

I am not surprised that a 32 year-old part has been discontinued.
Your options are:

1. Try to find the same car in an auto scrapyard with the hope that its actuator is still functional.

2. Remove the one in your car and try to repair it.

Thank you dave for your recommendations....they appear to be my only options.  However,  The plot thickens....The Lexus Dealer was not able to get the front door open without damaging the door panel....have I any other opptions?  Thanks again, I was able to locate the door lock actuator motor, so now we just need to get thr door open! 

There is a keyhole, the key will lock and unlock all the other doors, and I was told by the dealer that the electric lock acuator is not working on the driver door.  It's like both inner and outer handles are not connected to the latch mechanism. I suspect something has come loose or is broken, rather than the lock actuator, as I can see the lock button on the inner door as if it's trying to open when I use the key in the outer lock or push the panel lock button on the inner door.  So......