Problem With Dash Light That Says Bulbs Out

Ok, think I must have some kind of short but thought I'd try for some input. When I bought my 94 GS, the drivers front turn signal bulb was out. Naturally, the rectangular amber light on the dash was lit. I replaced it. No sooner did I do that and the rear blinker went out too. Ok fine, replaced that too. Now I CANNOT find ONE bulb out ANYwhere on the car but the damn thing is lit again. I did notice that it didnt initially light up until I hit the brake, but the bulbs are good. Anyone have any tips? Kind of frustrating.

The sensor sense the current thru the lighting systems and a low/high current will trigger the warning light! There are two main cause for this: there might be a loose ground wire(s) some where. Check all contact to make sure you have a good connection! Also, the light (s) might draw less current as it wearing out so replace all light will correct the problem. I would recommend you check all the connection first so you don't waste money on new bulb! Good luck.