I'm Going To Kill My Sc400.

Mr. Curious

[rant]

I'm really starting to hate my SC. I had a code 21 and 28, which are both for the main O2 sensors, so I just replaced both of my front O2's to be sure. Pull the EFI fuse, wait about a minute, plug it back in, drive it for a couple days, god damn check engine light and trac off lights start coming on and going off again. I'm about ready to take the 12 gauge to the 1UZ. What in the world is wrong with my car? I'm still gettings codes 21 and 28 for a problem that to me should be solved! The fact that my rear speakers aren't putting out any sound, my cd player is dead, my sub is starting to make noise, and there's god knows how many cut wires in this car sure as hell ain't helping any.

[/rant]

Tst the O2 sensor wire to be sure it is good, if so it is test the lead connection to the cars computer make sure it is clean and tight with no signs of corrosion. Finnally if those don't work the ECU might be going retarted, swap the ECU with one you know is good and see if the problem repeats.

Finnally if that doesnt work...it's 12 Guage Time!!!