Replacement Remote for GS300

My key-remote for the GS300 is is worn-out and ugly. Someone told me it's around $300 at the dealer to replace this. Anyone know of another source? This is the remote that the key installs into, not a separate remote that goes on the keychain. It has 3 buttons. If possible, I'd like one with a 4th button to turn red traffic lights green. Otherwise, 3 will suffice.

Moo

• 8 months later...

B) I just got a new remote for my triple GS. I bought the car and they only had the valet key available. I order the remote from Lexus which was about $280 plus $30 for programming the key. My only problem was that I did not have a master key remote to program the new key, so I ended up having to have the computer replaced that controls the ignition and the alarm which ran about $4000. Luckily, Lexus allows for a one time replacement of the computer for FREE.

• 2 months later...
My key-remote for the GS300 is is worn-out and ugly. Someone told me it's around 0 at the dealer to replace this. Anyone know of another source? This is the remote that the key installs into, not a separate remote that goes on the keychain. It has 3 buttons. If possible, I'd like one with a 4th button to turn red traffic lights green. Otherwise, 3 will suffice.

Moo

Contact www.lexus-parts.com You may need to contact then via e-mail. They can give it to you at whole priceing.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...