Negative Battery Terminal Disconnection

sainikai

Hi Guys, I'm jumping to do spark plug and wiring replacement this weekend. I read a note few weeks ago that it is better to remove negative battery terminal as a saftey measure, which I agree. ;) Also, I read that I need to remember some code for raido? Whats that? :unsure:

oh man,

I had the same thing. I disconected negative lead and did the job 3 weaks ago. When I started my car everything worked fine but... but my radio didnt. "SEC" code is needed now and At present my radio is like non working replica :) Unfortunatelly I didnt know about this code and I didint have it. Previous owner also had no idea about it. The only owner who knows about this code is now somewhere in Canada. I'm from Poland so he is out of my range... Hopefully my LEXUS dealer is trying to get my code for me...uffff

call the dealership, give them ur vin number and they will tell you if you need the code or not. i have a premium nakamichi system and i dont have the code in the system. so you gotta find it out.