New Sc400 Owner - Need Memory Seat Help

Renderhaus

I just picked up a beautiful '93 SC400 (Silver Spruce Metallic) last Saturday with only 88,000 miles on it - it's in great condition. But the owner could only provide me with the '92 owner's manual - which only talks about power seat adjustments, but makes no mention of how to actually set a seat position into one of the two memories. I've tried everything that seems intuitive to get the driver's seat position to "set", but keep coming up empty. :huh: Can someone give me a step-by-step on this?

Thanks a bunch!

If the '93 is like the '96 here's the drill:

Turn the ignition key "ON" and the selector lever in the "P" position.

1) Set the driver's seat, tilt and telescopic steering and outside rear view mirrors to the desired positions.

2) While pushing the "SET" button, push "1" or "2" until the signal beeps.

Thereafter when you push the "1" or "2" the signal beeps and the driving position automatically adjusts to the position recorded or that button.

You may want to consider buying an owner's manual. I don't know what the dealers charge but you can also find one by going to:

www.books4cars.com

If you register the car with Lexus customer care, they will send you the owners manuals for FREE. :D

My thoughts exactly! Register with Lexus.com and you can also view the owners manual online. It comes in very handy! Enjoy your Lexus! :)