Cd Changer In 91 Ls400

The mgazine in my 91 LS400 gets stuck whenever i put it in the changer. Originally it was jammed in there pretty bad but I took the changer out of the trunk and took it apart and was able to get the magazine out and thought I had the problem solved but it got stuck again when I put it back in. I have noticed that a little white piece that is in the left side of the changer when you look in where the magazine goes is the problem. I think that piece is supposed to push the cd tray open so the cd can be played, but it pushes the tray open right away and wont let it close, I have to completey remove the changer and open it up and push the tray closed myself. I do not know if there is something broken or if there is anything I can do to fix it. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I have the same problem with my 97 lx 450.

I think the CD changer is not pushing against the magazine door lock {white square left side} to release the CDs. I can release them manually if I use a screwdriver & push in the lock square at the right time, you can also eject the magazine by the same method & pressing the eject button.