Buzzing Noise From Back Of The Car

abc1234

I have a 04' RX330 with about 10,000 miles on it. Recently, I heard buzzing noise from back of the car when car is in low speed (40 miles or under). This buzzing noise is kind like mosquito sound but is on and off. I am not sure is this caused by noise from tires or it is something else. As far as I know, I did not hear this noise until 2-3 weeks ago. Is anyone experiencing similar problem? Any advise will be greatly apprecited!!!

I have a 04' RX330 with about 10,000 miles on it. Recently, I heard buzzing noise from back of the car when car is in low speed (40 miles or under). This buzzing noise is kind like mosquito sound but is on and off. I am not sure is this caused by noise from tires or it is something else. As far as I know, I did not hear this noise until 2-3 weeks ago. Is anyone experiencing similar problem? Any advise will be greatly apprecited!!!

I also have a "buzzing" noise around the driverside rear passenger headliner area. The follwing is an excerpt from TSIB #NV009-04:

From TSIB #NV009-04: Some customers may experience rattling conditions from the headliner areas shown below, while driving or upon door closing. The following procedures have been developed to address these conditions.

I plan on brining this up on my next service.

JL

johnnieliu, I know you put the description for TSIB #NV009-04. But without the shown figure below and procedures. Sorry, it is hard for me to understand what the problem is for this TSIB.

I have this weird noise that I don't know if you also have it. The noise sounds like water drop or plastic grind. I think it is from front passenger side when there is a bumpy road. But it is not consistent. It will be hard to reproduce to the dealer. I try w/o AC, w/o stereo, and w/o front passenager. I can hear the noise with all cases.

Is anyone experiencing similar problem? Any advise will be greatly appreciated!