Xm Radio

I recently purchase a 2001 GS430, great car. However doing so I had to give up my XM Radio in my previous car. I has a xm ready pioneer head unit with xm tuner.

I start my long quest to fine some form of aftermarket integration. I know there are some out there for Toyota that replaces the cd changer. But none so far for my car. My understanding is lexus is producting conversion/integration kits for the ES line.

Have anyone hear or know of any form of conversion/integration kit for the

GS430 with NAV Mark Levinson Audio System?

There is no way to integrate satellite radio into the nav on a 2001 GS. There are plenty of options including directly connected FM modulators and exterior tuners but thats about it. I have Sirius satellite radio installed in my 03 ES directly connected through an FM switchbox and the sound is fine. Check out my install in my garage.

• 10 months later...
Check this site.

http://www.vaistech.com/

I have not tried it yet. I'll post when I do. Search the LS forum for SIRIUS.

Too bad most models are "still under testing" from this company. They spent a hell of a lot of time designing the website for their product that currently does not exist.