Steering Wheel Trivia

NeiLtYmE

My good friend totalled her corrola by pulling into the middle of traffic while making a left turn. The air bag deployed on her face, besides that shes cool.

anyways, i was wondering if what i was thinkin is correct. All the light and cruise controls are the same on the first gen Es300's and the 94 corolla im talking about. The steering wheel is the same basic shape too. I was wondering if anyone knew for sure these are interchangable. Im asking this because i was thinking now would be a sweet time to send that wheel and get something cool made out of it. like that american stiches company.

thanks,

Neil :cheers:

I'm going to side w/ SK on this one. The wheel on my Mom's old '95 Camry is very similar to my'95 ES. The diameter of the ES seems a bit larger though. That's not to say that it couldn't be installed in a swap, but it may be a stretch to go from a Corolla to an ES.

You may be better off picking up something from a "recycled parts" dealer and sending that off instead.