Cd Changer/speaker Question

My headunit has a CD button but no CD changer in glove compartment or trunk. I'm going to the junkyard saturday to find me one. Is it hard to install myself or do i have to take it to dealer? Can i place it in the glove compartment with a few screws or do i need a kit? Or would it just make sense to buy an aftermarket changer? I really want to keep it as stock as possible. I also wanted to change my back door speakers (6x9 right?) with aftermarket pioneeers but i have a choice between 2 ohms and 4 ohms. Which do i pick that'll work with stock radio? What are the ohms on the stock speakers that are there now? What's an ohm? <--dont have to answer that. lol Thanks a million guys

Ok - the best thing to do to keep it as factory as possible is to get a 97-01 ES300 factory cd changer of of ebay - I have seen them for as cheap as $200 but up to $450ish - Here's a link to one thats $20 - reserve not met - email the seller and ask the reserve price.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...sspagename=WDVW

As for the speakers - i don't have the nakamichi - i have the regular sound system and the speakers are really good - i listen to a lot of rap - but i you want to change them - i dont know which ohms are stock - best way to get free info is to call crutchfield, and ask them which is better. Ohms is a measure of resistance - and i don't know whats better for sound quality. www.crutchfield.com - get their 800 # and ask them - don't buy from them because they are expensive, but they know their *BLEEP* - just pretend that you want info on those speakers, and they'll tell you whats better.

you can definately do it yourself - it should be a simple install. I notice your from the city - maybe you want to meet up sometime - i'm from bloomfield nj - outside of newark. might be able to offer a hand on installation - i've never done a cd changer on a lexus yet, but i have on many other cars. My favorite mod to my 98 es300 is factory hids