Bug Guards/deflectors Rx300

hayden

Hi, I looked for a discussion of this, but could not find one. I saw a great deflector (not a bra) on a Lexus RX300, but did not think to leave a note on the car for where it was bought. It covered all the paint sections of the front part of the hood. Anybody know where to purchase one like this? Thanks

Thanks for the link. I have seen adds for that type of bug guard, but the one I saw also reached down to cover the lower part of the front that is painted. It was similar to a nose bra but was hard plastic and fitted on more like the deflectors. Seemed like a good idea, but how to find the maker??

i got a 3M guard when ipurchased my RX...it was an option with the dealer (about 400 dollars at the time) basically it's like a strip of clear tape that goes over the front of the car...it is practically invisible unless you are right up close u can see a tiny outline. For the people who don't like the look of the bra or rock guards, this is the way to go. Also mine goes over my headlights as well so thats extra protection a bra or rock guard could never deliver.

I drive an rx300 silversport and that bug defletor comes stock with the car. you can definitley get it throught the dealer but u might find a better price online somewhere.

my car:

www.cardomain.com/memberpage/430404

the name of the company is Form-Fit

its not like any other deflectors they had to put clear rubber pad balls around it so it stays stable.

ok, here is the info on Form-fit

Focus Auto Design Inc.

Mailing Address

3825-16A St. S.E.

CALGARY, Alberta

T2G 3T4

(403) 255-4711

(800) 419-5103

(403) 255-2032

service@focusauto.com

They are the makers of the form-fit deflector and they can give you information on where to find one.

I hope it is a decent one. So far, all comments seem to indicate that it is.