19" Wheels And Tires

Naxos

I have purchased 19" wheels 91/2 and 81/2 with 38mm offset for my GS400 and have also lowered the car with LSportline shocks and springs. I have been advised from the wheel guys to put 275/30/19 and 245/35/19 tires on the car. I need to know if 275/35/19 and 245/40/19 tires will fit on my car with no rubbing. I would prefer the taller profile. Can someone help me?

Naxos

I_have_purchased_staggered_19

I have purchased 19" wheels 91/2 and 81/2 with 38mm offset for my GS400 and have also lowered the car with LSportline shocks and springs. I have been advised from the wheel guys to put 275/30/19 and 245/35/19 tires on the car. I need to know if 275/35/19 and 245/40/19 tires will fit on my car with no rubbing. I would prefer the taller profile. Can someone help me?

Naxos

How low is the drop with the L-Sportline? The offsets of your wheels seem OK. Depending on the drop, you may have some problems with full turns on an incline (like entering a driveway) where the springs are compressed. The taller setup is like having 20s in terms of outside diameter. You will also be out of spec in terms of your speedometer and odometer since the outside diameter is larger than the stock size.