Colman t coming from back of car midway

CrystalChi

A friend tried to fix a knock sensor do not have the right Allen wrench put everything back together to go get the part or tool all the sudden the car was leaking water it was coming out from the back to middle section of a car like From a Cadillac converter I have a feeling that he switched to hoses by accident now the car has water And will barely turn over you can literally hear the water trying to move through the engine I don’t know what two hoses he hooked up wrong or maybe it’s a sensor I don’t think it’s the bypass coolant hose everything looks to be hooked up all right But I wasn’t there drain removal so I never seen how it was hooked up before correctly any suggestions

Hello, Crystal.

Did your friend take a look underneath your car? Did he drive your car to the store or did the water appear after he installed the knock sensor and then took the car for a test-ride?

If that friend is not available, you may need to have the car towed to a repair shop.