99ls Radio Lcd Fixed

afaleti

LexusAudio “Gus” in Ohio is the Man.

He sent me a Brand New OEM Radio LCD for my 1999 LS400 in just 3 days after I talked to him, I had it installed by the Lexus Gurus in Maryland “Pro Care Auto” in Reisterstown Maryland. (410) 526-4480

I told one of the guys “Former Lexus Dealership Mechanics” that i wanted them to swap my Radio LCD rand he told me “It cannot be done, I have to replace the entire radio”, I then went on to explain to him that I had a contact at pioneer who has the OEM LCD’s.

The Pro Care Lexus mechanics were so impressed after they put in the LCD that the boss with 14 years Lexus/Toyota service experience told me he had NEVER seen anything like that with the Lexus radios. “As per replacing failed component instead of replacing the entire unit”

Lexusaudio “gus” was very reliable and professional, he even called me several times on his Cell Phone to check if I had received and installed, he even gives a warranty in his product.

If you need your LCD or radio taken care of call Gus at (973) 360-3536