Spare Tire

I have a 95 SC400 and I was wondering what do your spare tire wheel/rims look like? Are they a steel tire with "holes" all around the edge of the wheel or are they the standard alloy wheel tha came with the car? Thanks.

mine is steel with holes all around full size tire the thing is huge! its slightly larger than the tires i have on there now.

but a good idea for those of you who race at a track would be to go to a junk yard and find a spare tire out of another sc then take yours and the one you back and put them on your back tires for when you drag they should have a ton of tred and you can smoke em as long as you want and you dont have to worry about ruining your every day driving tires thats what i did and they work very nicely

I didn't own the car intially because my niece did and I don't know what happened, but the "full-size" spare tire was 245/something/16 when I bought the car and I realized that's not the car's OE tire size, so I switched that tire for an OE size (225/55/16). I don't know if that larger size was how the car was when it was purchased or if some mechanic secretly swapped out the tires..