Please Rate The Kumho Ecsta Kh11 Tire On

afaleti

I am getting ready to replace my Dunlop that came with the 99LS400 and i am comtemplating going with the "Kumho ECSTA KH11" 235/60-16 WR Speed Rated Tires.

Can the performance handling gurus or anyone who has used or is currently has those tires please rate them .

Also please rate the current tire you have on your LS400/430

Thanks

F.A

if you are considering a kuhmo then you are being cheap

they are the worst garbage tire on the face of the each ,lots of rice mobiles have them as tehy want rims but can;t afford to get proper tires ,so they stick garbage kuhmo's on

if you want something cheap try anything but a kuhmo tire

what's wrong ?

upset because i called the tires you have a peice of crap like they are

and that only people being cheap get kuhmo's ???

relaq with the insults

if you have a wheelbarrow then use the kuhmos for that or a tire swing,useless for driving on.

like i said buy a set of real tires and then you will know the difference , be cheap and get what you paid for

if you are considering a kuhmo then you are being cheap

they are the worst garbage tire on the face of the each ,lots of rice mobiles have them as tehy want rims but can;t afford to get proper tires ,so they stick garbage kuhmo's on

if you want something cheap try anything but a kuhmo tire

I for one, am taking your post to heart, and going to seriously consider getting new tires. I was new to the wheel/tire market when i bought them... thanks for the advice, sk.

lol , mig

ricers are a whole different debate , i am not sure why you mention the point as to most people in the performance industry your meaning is way off. Performanc is graded on doing better than orignally made . To be a rice product you have to make no performance gains just look different ,as in a useless mod.

btw a fwd platform car handle corners just as well if not better on a track ,depends on the drivers skill.

He asked for performance thoughts , so i gave him those answers

i have a personal hatered for kuhmo's after 3 sets of a useless tire that had no grip on any of my cars as well as the sidewalls buldging over multiple sidewall pockets of air getting in the rubber bands, i would never let anyone think they were a good tire maker or a company that stands behind there product for warranty.

I don;t get upset over discussions ,especially on the internet.

This Guy "me" just got a deal for 4 Yokohama V Rated Ultra-High performance with warranty and everything locally for less than $250.00

This is an offer from one of the local tire stores here in MD.

I will be taking my 99LS there in the morning.

BTW: That will be my first long ride since i got the car exactly 2 weeks ago.

Smoooooooth

DAMN YOU SKPERFORMANCE, DAMN YOU!!! YOU TALK ALL THIS *BLEEP* ABOUT KUMHO TIRES AND THEN TODAY WHEN I GO OUTSIDE ONE OF MY KUMHO's HAS 11 LBS OF PRESSURE IN IT!!

lol just kidding, its just a funny coincidence.

sorry to hear, it just might be a leak that is normal form a nail or something , it doesn;t have to be a tire defect

atleast it isn't a sidewall bulge which is extremly common for them.

and no problem i know what you mean.

lol