1991 Ls400 Twentys...

LSB

I'm going to be ordering a set of 20" rims for my 1991 LS400 and I am very nervous. When I went to discount tire they don't show a fitment for a 20" rim on my car and sound unsure about the correct specs. I see in the forums that everyone keeps saying to get a 50mm offset but I wanted to be sure what exactly the necessary specs are for a 20" rim on a 91 LS. If anyone can help I'd really appreciate it, at over $2k for the wheels and tires I don't want to order anything unless I'm positive

Thanks in advance

-=B=-

Hi LSB,

Like you say 2k for wheels..id hang on abit try and find someone who has 20s on there car to be on the safe side...like ive said in me other posts ive 18s on my car and had loads of trouble because of the offset..that was the companys fault for telling me they would fit my car,so i was lucky because they paid for all the machine work to make them fit.

So does that mean 18s won't fit normally? Or did you get the wrong type of wheels for the LS?

I have 16s now and would love the 18s but so far I have not really found anything besides stock that I like.

Hi...the company said that the 18s would fit with out checking first,so it came back to bite them in the end :rolleyes: cost them money to have them machined so they learnt the hard way :lol:

Id think twice myself next time about buying after market wheels for a LS 400...

If i do replace my Lexus with another Lexus i will be keeping me wheels for the new car save all the problems again :rolleyes:

:cheers:

Chips.