Might By These Rims Today...will They Fit?

Hey guys, I know that this question has been beat to death on LOC, and I have searched SEVERAL past post on this topic. ;)

I might be purchasing a set of rims from a guy I work with and before I do, I need LOC's help and opinoins...

Will this set up work on my 99 GS3?

20x8.5 +38 all around

Tires:

Nitto Performance ZR NT555

225 35/20

He wants $2K but I know I can get hin down to at LEAST $1700....Also I would you all's honest opinion on how they would look on the car. This is not the style that I wanted to go with but I think they would look hot on the car.

Here is a pic of the rims

car_027.sized.jpg

I put the rims against the car car to try to get a better feel for what they would look like:

car_026.sized.jpg

Any help would be appreciated....

MonStarr :ph34r:

Hey guys, I know that this question has been beat to death on LOC, and I have searched SEVERAL past post on this topic. ;)

I might be purchasing a set of rims from a guy I work with and before I do, I need LOC's help and opinoins...

Will this set up work on my 99 GS3?

20x8.5 +38 all around

Tires:

Nitto Performance ZR NT555

225 35/20

He wants $2K but I know I can get hin down to at LEAST $1700....Also I would you all's honest opinion on how they would look on the car. This is not the style that I wanted to go with but I think they would look hot on the car.

Here is a pic of the rims

car_027.sized.jpg

I put the rims against the car car to try to get a better feel for what they would look like:

car_026.sized.jpg

Any help would be appreciated....

not to be a party pooper or anything, but i think those rims would look better on a mercedes benz... or like a caddy. but that's my opinion.

To all who replied....Thanx for your input. I have thought long and hard about this and I have decided not to go with these rims. I think if I am going to spend around $2K, I will get the rims that I am 100% sure that I want.

Again thanx...

For that price, you can get way better rims. Try ebay and see what you find there. I always seem to find great deals there. Better yet, look in low rider magazine. Rims sold in the west coast always seem to be cheaper than east coast prices. Look at new rims by lexani or giovanna. They would look hot.