Is300 Mods?

some_ugly_guy

hi guys, just got into a little wreck and it so happened to destroy my exhaust system. so instead of buying another factory exhaust and header i got the chance to purchase the following used mods: aem sri, hp race header with test pipe, and apexi n1 full catback exhaust system. well, my question was will i notice any gains from these mods and how will i like the sounds i gets from them. thanks alot guys

Does the AEM have a heat shield for the filter? I've heard that turbulence from the radiator cooling fans can cause stalling with open element filters. The intake with that ehhaust setup might get 15 HP. You'll need Oxygen sensor sims for the exhaust to keep the ECU from throwing CEL's. The intake may also throw CEL's if you don't add an engine management system.

I agree with Alex on the muffler. You might consider a different catback. An exhaust that is too open may actually lose power with a NA engine.

thanks for the info guys, i just came back from the shop and they just finished repainting my car a custom color. everything looks good and aligned and the paint looks flawless. i will be installing the stuff next week so ill keep ya updated and take some pics too.