Will Lexus Change Its Shape On New Is300 For 2005

lexus009

• 1 month later...
Just checking if anyone has any ideas if the 2005 IS300 shape will be changed?

I am planning to purchase this month but want to make sure if it will change for 2005

no the body will stay the same through 2006 probably. An all wheel drive platform and also a biiger and smaller engine are in the mix

• 1 month later...

I imagine the next generation (all wheel drive platform) will be a larger car overall & hopefully with more interior room. I've seen the spy pic's and sketches in Motortrend & the car looks awesome!! :D B)

:cheers:

• 2 weeks later...
I imagine the next generation (all wheel drive platform) will be a larger car overall & hopefully with more interior room.  I've seen the spy pic's and sketches in Motortrend & the car looks awesome!!  :D    B)

Right the 2005 model now is out. The 2006 model will be sold in Sept next year. Expect IS 250/250/AWD, sedan, coupe and convertible models.

• 1 month later...
I imagine the next generation (all wheel drive platform) will be a larger car overall & hopefully with more interior room.  I've seen the spy pic's and sketches in Motortrend & the car looks awesome!!  :D    B)

Right the 2005 model now is out. The 2006 model will be sold in Sept next year. Expect IS 250/250/AWD, sedan, coupe and convertible models.

Looking forward to it & yes it will be a 2006 model. :D

Looking forward to it & yes it will be a 2006 model. :D

release date is sept of 2005 for IS 250 and 350