2003 Gs430 Tires

My GS430 is equipped with Bridgestone Potenza summer tires and they are not the best choice if you live in NJ and have to drive during winter monts. Last December was my first encounter with driving in a snow, and now I definitely know why they called "summer tires". I need to get a new set of tires but I simply do not know what model to pick. If anybody has any suggestions that would be greatly appreciated.

Based on the reccomendations of several members here I just replaced my Bridgestones with Toyo Proxes TPT all seasons. MUCH better tire, smoother and quieter and better in rain. Haven't had a chance to use them in snow yet (obviously).

Check em out www.toyotires.com

I've got 2003 GS430, with 17 inch rims. Tires are 234/45-17. Just finished my first winter in Iowa. Had one snowfall of 13 inches, and my snowtires were phenomenal. I went with Michelin Pilot Alpin. Kinda pricey at $170 each, but the ride was actually better (quieter, smoother) than my OEM performance tires.

See the link below for reviews from Tirerack's website. I think they have been replaced by the PA2 model tire.

http://www.tirerack.com/tires/tires.jsp?ti...del=Pilot+Alpin