Any Tips For...

denslexusgx470

anyone have tips or things 2 avoid when going to vancouver canada from central california?? it's my first time going there, so i'm definitely not using the GX470. i also heard that the streets in vancouver are kind of narrower than the ones we have here in the U.S.

any more suggestions?????

take your passport or birth certificate as added proof of citizenship.

With heightened homeland security, they can deny or delay your re-entry to the US if you only have your driver's lisence.

steviej

Be prepared for real beer , so don't drink too fast.

;)

the streets aren't narrower they are pretty much the normal suburban sized 4 lane streets

I don;t see why not taking the GX it is real nice over there. Lots of places to drive around and see on the island and city.

take your passport or birth certificate as added proof of citizenship.

With heightened homeland security, they can deny or delay your re-entry to the US if you only have your driver's lisence.

steviej

aight, that's true, have to keep that in mind

Be prepared for real beer , so don't drink too fast.

;)

the streets aren't narrower they are pretty much the normal suburban sized 4 lane streets

I don;t see why not taking the GX it is real nice over there. Lots of places to drive around and see on the island and city.

u would consider me too meticulous, but if i'm not kinda sure about hotel parking, i'm always nervous leaving it out at night or when i go walk around or something and jst park it, u wouldn't know who scratched it, so yeah, that's my problem cuz i'm too meticulous, oh well!

I am probably just as bad as you but i refer to myself as anal in that way.

Well actually people refer to me that way when i tell them the car has $4000 leather seats ,sit on them not lean on the paint.

I am bad.

If i can;t see my car or hear it , i wont park it outside.

vancouver has a bad side like any big city but it is also a great city like toronto but they don;t get as hot or cold

• 2 weeks later...