Potential Buyer

Hi, I'm interested in purchasing a lexus GS300 with about 100k miles on it. I am looking for maybe some things I should look for when I make a final inspection, overall impacting my final decision. I like the car very much, and when I test drove it it drove greatly, with no trouble at all. Please give me some information, the only big thing holding me back is the 100k miles, and how much it would cost to repair if it broke down b/c of so many miles. Thanks.

email- platnumtouch8@aol.com

maybso, I would not let the 100k worry you at all. I have coworkers that have over 400k and never had any engine or trans. work done on it. He just had it repainted and it looks great! I have almost 80k on my LS and it feels and looks like brand new! B)

Let us know what you end up doing. ;)

Check to see if the Timing belt and water pump has been replaced. Lower ball joints tend to fail at this mileage. Strut rods broken. Engine mount tear and wear. Other than that check minor things. Like seatheater(it isn't that great on the Gs anyway). Have any question. Shoot me an email jpimportz@yahoo.com

JPI

You can take it to your local Lexus dealer for a some # point inspection for a little $$ and they will tell you the condition of the things on the car. 100k is absoultly nothing, if it has been maintanied right.

You can locate your local Lexus dealer from here: www.lexus.com

Good luck.:cheers: